Thursday, May 26, 2011

Worth the risk to open....


And it has culminated in some intense conversations that were probably long past due for me. On second thought, no not probably....they WERE long past due for me.
I finally opened up the vault and took out some junk and denied realities I had been keeping for years.

And because I have shared them, I no longer have to carry them alone. There are many other things still within me, but for now I am grateful for being able to share a piece of myself with someone who was willing to patiently, and gracefully listen.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

If you ever need someone to help carry you, I am SO here for you!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. DailyTechStudios Clothing

Anonymous said...

If you like watching your horoscope do not forget to visit
tuổi xông nhà năm mậu tuất
Xem boi tu vi 2018 lịch vạn sự

Amogam Builders said...

Nice and Useful information you have shared on your blog..Thank you for this wonderful sharing..Keep sharing..

tim david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tim david said...

thanks for post this amazing blog.

Get Quality Digital Marketing Service via Experts. Get 100% result and boost your business with the best online marketing agency Qdexi Technology.