Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random questions....


Okay...it's 12:43am and I'm way too tired to think deep thoughts, so here are some questions instead:

~ What was your favorite cartoon when you were growing up? Mine was the Flinstones....yaba daba dooooo! But to this day I still don't understand why Betty Rubble was never included in the Flintstone vitamins.

~ What kind of music do you listen to while you drive? Whatever I'm in the mood for.

~ When a stranger smiles at you, do you smile back? Yep! It doesn't hurt or cost you anything.

~ What is your favorite color of ink to write with? Black...what better color is there!

~ If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself? RomOsabe!

~ How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning? Probably around 3x's.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Yay for randomness!
Here are my answers:
1. My favorite cartoon, which I still watch is Tom & Jerry.
2. I listen to everything, but mostly hip-hop. I like to dance in my car.
3. Yes, I always smile at strangers.
4. I prefer to write with blue ink.
5. My superhero name would be Super Brandy, my Spanish teacher called me that. And I even made a little kids book written in Spanish for a project called "Las Adventuras de Super Brandy".
6. I never hit the snooze button, in fact I usually wake up before the alarm goes off.
Have a great day, Romi! :)

Sheri said...

I love random thoughts too!

1. My favorite cartoon: I wasn't really into cartoons - my faves were Ultraman, Land of the Lost, Johnny Socko and his giant flying robot. But I did enjoy Scooby Doo on occasion.
2. Favorite music while I drive: Pretty much anything, but I love Metallica hour during the drive at five!
3. Smiles for sure!
4. I'm a blue ink gal. In my home writing, I love colored inks - purple, pink, green...
5. I have no idea what my super hero name would be *LOL* Ummmm.... But I LOVE the spanish comic Super Brandy!
6. I'm not a snooze hitter either. Always been an early riser/morning person.

Thanks for the fun distraction. Will look forward to future randomness!!

Romi said...

Ahhh yes, good 'ol randomness (or bunny trails is what I often call them) when you're in a pickle of what to write...something always interesting comes from it! lol Thanks for playing along Brandy and Sheri! Love "Super Brandy" and I can see you with a flowing cape coming to my rescue...love it! And Sheri, omgosh...I'd forgotten all about Ultraman and Johnny Socko!! Ahhh...memories...like the corners of my mind...misty watercolored memories...of the way we were...please make Bahbah Streisand stop singing in my head!!

And here's some more randomness for ya....the movie "The Way We Were" (with Bahbah Streisand and dreamy Robert Redford) was my very first pg movie (but shhhh, I was underage to see it at the time)...not something you forget...oooh la la! lol