Thursday, November 26, 2009

So thankful for...


On this Thanksgiving Day, I'm thankful for so much. Thankful especially for rice and beans that sustained me and my family these past three days and gave us much perspective and insight. Grateful for my family and friends and for the things I've learned this past year and the ways I've grown.... and thankful in advance for all the things I still have yet to learn. And boy am I ever grateful for second chances and that God doesn’t hold our mistakes against us. I’m always so amazed how He uses our poor choices to teach us something new that we may not have learned otherwise. And yet thankful doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about His unconditional love for us....it never grows old or tired....it's always new and fresh day in and out!

Here's hoping your day has been filled with joy, love, peace, and thankfulness. And very few regrets!


0 comments: