Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's 3AM!

I’ve always wanted to be a morning person (I guess considering it's 3AM, I could well qualify for being a very early morning person, huh?! lol) Being a morning person for some reason just seems so much more respectable. Early to bed, early to rise as the saying goes. But even if I go to bed early, I can never fall asleep before midnight. My mind just can’t settle down. My best thoughts come during those nighttime hours, when everything is dark and quiet and so still. The daytime stress has been put to bed and I can finally breathe. Ahhhh! I love being alone at night, reading, writing, or just purely pondering the day. Time seems to slow down for me then and I don't want it to end because once I finally do arise to start the next day time speeds back up! Sigh...guten abend / guten morgan....

0 comments: