Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let me just say....ewwwwwwww!!!

Apparently the creative minds over at Burger King have a special creepy treat to offer us this holiday season: “Flame” the new body spray inspired by The King with a hint of flame-broiled meat. At first I thought it was a joke, but this actually is a real product with its' own special website http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/ (hence where the creepy king pic came from) and you can order it online for $3.99 HERE (now there's a royal bargain!) So if you have any friends or family members that like gag gifts, or really, genuinely would like to smell like meat, than you've found the perfect gift. But seriously, what person (in their right mind, of course) wants to smell like meat??! Unless of course they're looking to be chased down by the neighborhood dogs. I just don't know....the whole thing just creeps me out!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Gross, gross, and GROSS! I actually used to work at Burger King back in high school, and ever since then I hated the smell of the place.