Friday, December 12, 2008

What was I thinking?!




I had read some where that you can hard boil eggs in the microwave. Of course I'm always game for trying time-saving techniques in the kitchen so I thought I'd give it a try. Word to the wise...it doesn't work (eventhough I followed the instructions to a T!) I really had such high hopes, until I heard that "kaboom" and I knew it was bad news. Now all I have to show for my efforts is a ridiculously egged microwave! And so concludes today's cooking exploits with Romi...


PS: Who needs Crazy Glue when you've got exploded egg. Seriously, this egg stuff is nasty to remove.

5 comments:

Richard said...

That, Romi, is truly awesome. I wish there was video.

Brandy said...

Hahahaha! Sorry to laugh, but it's funny!

Romi said...

No, Richard you don't wish there was video because then you would have heard some not so nice things being uttered by me!

And Brandy after a good night's rest and a fully cleaned and restored microwave, I now can actually see the humor in it! So laugh away!! : )

Hope you guys have an uber, bubber awesome weekend!!

Sheri said...

I agree! Having been the conductor of too many food experiments gone awry - that's just funny!

Merry Christmas Romi :)

Romi said...

Thanks for relating, Sheri! I knew someone would!! lol We kitchen "experimentators" need to stick together!

And a very merry and blessed Christmas to you and your family as well! : )