Sunday, September 21, 2008

"The Office" and my hopes!

Seven things I hope will happen on "The Office" for season 5 (in no particular order, of course! ; )

~ Michael will date Holly (and in a later season actually marry her).

~ Phyllis will run for some sort of public office after her party success.

~ Jim will, or will have, propose/d to or married Pam.Karen will get the position now vacated by both Jan and Ryan.

~ Dwight and Angela will get back together as if nothing ever happened to Sprinkles.

~ Oscar will host a Pampered Chef party after Dwight starts an online beet jelly company.

~ Ryan will be assigned to Dunder Mifflin by a temp agency yet again.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I am not a fan of The Office.
*Gasp* I know! I could just never get into it.

Andrea Sipe said...

Beet Jelly Company . . . oh yes!!! :)

Romi said...

It's all good, Brandy! I'll still like you despite this teeny, minor detail! ; ) Just teasing you!! lol It actually took me a while to get into it as well, but now I'm hooked. Scary that tv shows have such power over me. Just ask me about my new-found, uber, buber favorite show on Showtime, The Tudors (*Gasp*)!! Now I'm doomed!! lol

Romi said...

Hahaha, Andrea...yes indeedy, all the way with the Beet Jelly Company!! Oh what fun (okay, and pressuresome too) it must be to be a writer for this show!! : )