Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ooooh, Ahhhh...MAMA MIA!!!

And I'm NOT talking about the movie (just the thought of hearing Pierce Brosnon sing makes me a little queasy!) I'm actually talking about the best pizza in the southwest!!! I LOVE VENEZIA'S PIZZA....YUM!!! It's the uber, buber best and if you grew up in NYC then this place is like home. The way it looks, feels, smells. Even the people working there are almost authentic, and they're just awesome peeps all around. The pizza is as close to NYC pizza outside of NYC as I have ever come across, if not the same. Nothing quite compares to a Venezia's pizza fresh from the oven. The huge, mouthwatering slices are covered in the perfect amount of cheese, sauce (to die for) and toppings. Have I made you hungry yet?? I guarantee you won't find a better pizza or a better value anywhere. Boy, do I sound like a commercial or what?!! lol Anyway, definitely check out their pizza!! http://www.venezias.com/

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Hmmm...might have to check it out.

Brandy said...

Okay...and the blog is back. Too many people asking what happened to it. Apparently, I have people who read, but don't comment. :D

Andrea Sipe said...

Mmmmmm ... pizzaaaaa . . . . *drool drips down chin* . . . .