Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bad Face Day

Okay, I know you've all experienced "bad hair" days, but have you ever had a "bad face" day? And I'm not talking giant zits right in the middle of your nose and forehead that seem to magically appear overnight or that your makeup isn't right either. What I mean is that everything seems normal but you just don't feel your face looks right. Something is off and amiss. It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you've had those days that no matter what, you just look like poo! It just happens. Somedays I look in the mirror and I think I look good. The next day, I do everything the same, but when I look in the mirror something is off, but I can’t pinpoint why. So that's when I conclude I'm having a baaad face day and avoid mirrors like the plague! It's much easier that way and if someone should ask how my day is going, I simply say "I'm having a bad face day" and most people give you that "nod" of knowing and nothing more needs to be said. Completely uncomplicated.... ; )

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Ha! I've totally had those types of days. :D

Romi said...

Glad I'm in good company and you didn't think I was too out there! ; )