Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baseball trivia anyone?

Because THE best team is not playing in the World Series this year, I don't know about you but I'm just not really interested in watching the Phillies & Rays going at it (sorry, it's just not right!) So, I thought it would be fun to play some baseball trivia. So here you go (and no looking up the answers, k?)

1. What baseball team was the first to introduce numbers as a permanent part of their players' uniforms?

2. Under what weather conditions does a baseball travel the farthest?

3. Who threw baseball's last legal spitball?

When you're wearing corduroy pants and you walk really fast, you could spontaneously burst into flames at any moment. It's very dangerous, be careful! ~ My friend, Belinda http://7throw.spaces.live.com/

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Romi,
I have no clue to all the answers. I just recently became a baseball fan (of the best team ever, of course) in the past year. I'm still learning about the game in general! :)

Romi said...

Oh come on Brandy...ya gotta give it the 'ol baseball try (or something to that effect! lol ; )

Maybe I should make the trivia questions sweeter by including a prize for the first person who gets all 3 questions right?