Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Top 5 Favs

Okay...heeere they are!

Fav Bands (at the moment & in no particular order):
~ Paramore
~ OneRepublic
~ Keith Urban
~ RED (their new album Innocence and Instinct will release 2/10/09 and it's soooo about time!!!)
~ Coldplay

Fav Songs from these bands:
~ Hallelujah
~ Goodbye Apathy
~ Days go by
~ Breathe into me
~ Clocks (just an incredible melody!)

Fav movies:
~ Gladiator
~ Dances with Wolves
~ Office Space
~ The Patriot
~ Out of Africa

Fav Trilogies:
~ Star Wars
~ Bourne movies
~ X-Men
~ Sister Hood of the Traveling Pants (I know there's only 2, but I'm sure there will be a 3rd)
~ Shrek

Fav TV Shows:
~ Any home design show
~ The Office
~ American Idol
~ Monday Night Football
~ Antiques Road Show (Yes, I hear you laughing....but it's really an interesting show)

Fav Classic TV Shows:
~ Seinfeld
~ Macgyver
~ Star Trek: The Next Generation
~ 90210
~ Little House on the Prairie (I always wanted to be Laura, but look like Mary when I grew up...well that didn't happen! lol)

Fav Restaurants:
~ Rigatony's
~ The Salt Cellar
~ Joe's BBQ
~ Applebee's
~ Pita Jungle

Fav Fast Food:
~ Chick-fil-A
~ Wendy's
~ Chipotle
~ Taco Bell
~ Subway

Fav Places I've Been in the World (:
~ Alaska
~ Nashville
~ NYC
~ Nantucket
~ Los Angeles
(My travel wish list: Australia, England, Ireland, Africa, and Greece)

As for the fav book category, that's too hard to narrow down for me, so I may just need to post a running list of recommended reads.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I love the antiques road show. :)

Jared Ulrich said...

Awesome! We have some Fav's in common :-)

Cassie said...

mmm.. you have some good favs! awesome :)