Friday, October 3, 2008

The Shower

So what is it about the shower? Have you ever asked yourself this? Why does so much creativity, “pile sorting” and convergent thought crystallize in the shower? Is it because I can keep my hands busy with rote activity and allow my mind to wander? Is it the steam? The organic pomegranate shower gel? The shower is nearly as important as prayer/meditation to keeping my brain organized and the creative activity prioritzed and moving forward. Now if I could only get all this creativity recorded so I don't forget it once I get out of the shower!

So what about you? Where's your best thinking zone?

Next blog post....So what is it about driving in the car?

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh man, I just got out a nice, long, very HOT shower. It felt so nice. The shower is a good place for me to think and sort out my thoughts...although your next blog about driving, now that is where I really sort out my thoughts.

Andrea Sipe said...

You know why?? I'll tell you why it's the shower and the car . . . it's because you can't write it down, and your bound to forget it!! :) I think God wants us to realize that not everything needs an action point. Not everything needs to be recorded or written down. I think that there are some things that likes to keep secret, just between the two of you . . . and the best way to do that is to make sure you can't write it down! HAHA!! :)